At Manhattan Construction, we focus on building excellence for all of our clients. Over the last century we have established a strong bond of trust with our clients and the communities in which we build. Here is why:
- Client-Focused Business Decisions: We are privately-held and make decisions to maintain client and community relationships for the long-term, not short term Wall Street gains.
- Responsible Management: We follow through on our commitments. Even with the fluctuations in the economy over the last century of doing business, we have never failed to complete a project.
- Strong Business Model: Our project portfolio backlog is a balanced mix of private and public work among multiple project types providing financial stability as markets change.
- Financially Strong: We have zero debt. Our bonding capacity is approximately $1.5+ billion demonstrating the high level of confidence our surety firms have in our financial strength.
- Best Value : Our experienced team delivers Builder-Driven Pre-Construction® and Construction services that help you maximize the dollar value for your project and find efficiencies in the schedule while at the same time making the building process easier for you.