George W. Bush Presidential Center Webcam
Manhattan Construction Company is providing Builder-Driven Pre-Construction® and Construction Management services for the George W. Bush Presidential Center project located on the Southern Methodist University Campus in Dallas, Texas. When complete, Manhattan will become the only firm to have constructed two Presidential libraries.
About the project:
- 27-month schedule
- Includes archival storage and public museum
- Building size: 226,565 s.f.
- Highest elevation: 67 feet (Freedom Hall)
- Site size: 23 acres (approx.)
- Approximately 15 acres of park including transplanted trees and native plants and grasses
- Includes archival storage & public museum
- Includes cafe & bistro for visitors
- Auditorium seating: 353
- New trees: 875
- Transplanted trees: 40
- Shrubs: 1,900
- Goal to achieve U. S. Green Building Council LEED® Platinum Certification
Click here to learn more.
Robert A. M. Stern Architects design, rendering view from southwest by Michael McCann.